28 February - 1 March 2017
28 February - 08:30 - 17:05 & 1 March - 08:30 - 16:30
The Andaz, Wall Street, New York USA
The UCITS and AIFMD for US Managers is spread over two full days and provides opportunities to meet, learn and build relationships with Asset Managers, Wealth Managers, National Financial Regulators, National Fund Associations, Fund Distributors, Fund Administrators and other key industry players. The theme of this conference is navigating the European regulatory framework with successful investment, distribution and operational strategies.
- Nathaneal Benzaken – CEO
- Lyxor Asset Management
- Ross Stoeterau – SVP and Assistant General Counsel, Nuveen
- Angela Billick – Head of Offshore Funds
- John Hancock
Click here to view the full agenda.
Key Regulatory Discussions:
- The Compliance and Regulatory Landscape in Europe
- UCITS & AIFMD updates
- MiFID II: Impact on US managers and European clients
- KID Regulation for PRIIPs
- Changing Requirements for Cross-border Governance
Developing Distribution Opportunities:
- Fund Flows and Sales Trends in Europe, LatAm and Asia
- Launching UCITS & AIFs in Europe
- Planning for Brexit: Operational Challenges
- The Growth of the Passive Market and its Impact upon Managers
- The Evolution of the Platform Market
Price: $2,299 standard rate, register using the FinanceMalta discount to save over $600 on this price.
to register and enter the FinanceMalta code to benefit from 30% member discount.
To acquire the code please email firstname.lastname@example.org
. This discount is reserved for FinanceMalta members.
UCITS & AIFMD for US Managers
Please ensure that the email address stipulated for each attendee is his or her own personal email address.
Group Discounts: A discount of 10% will be applied if you register 5 or more attendees, from the same company, at the same time, for this event.
Early-bird Discounts: A discount of 0% will be applied if you register till the .